- Managing Partner
Ms. Curran has experience in Federal procurement as in-house counsel for over a decade with the General Services Administration, and in the private sector where she has practiced law since 2006. She founded Curran Legal Services Group, Inc. in 2006, where she has acted as managing partner and principal. She advises on all aspects of Government contracts and Federal procurement law, with an emphasis on construction and leasing issues. Ms. Curran counsels clients engaged in Government contracting from the bidding stage through contract administration and claims issues. Admitted to the bar in 1991, she has over twenty years experience, and practices regularly before the GAO, the United States Court of Federal Claims on procurement and contracting related issues.
Areas Of Practice
- Government Contracts 75%
- Real Estate and Construction Law 25%
- Georgia, 1991
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, 2015
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- J.D. - 1991
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- B.A. - 1988
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Getting in the Game, Federal Construction Magazine, Dec/Jan, 2012
- Cleveland Bluffs Development, LLC and Cleveland Assets, LLC v. A.J. Hai & Sons (1922), LLC; Osprey California, LLC; The Penrose Corporation; Real Assets Management Company a.k.a RAMCO; Christopher Penrose; Anthony Hai; Keybank National Association; and KeyCorp, Court of Common Pleas, Cuyahoga County, State of Ohio, Civil Action No. CV-05-579781, before Judge William J. Coyne (2006 -2007). Hired by counsel for the defendants.
- Rural Building of Cincinnati, LLC v. Joshua Hausman, William Schorsch, and W&J Development,, Court of Common Pleas, Hamilton County, State of Ohio, Civil Action No. A1202300 (2012 to 2015). Hired by Russell S. Sayre, Esq. of Taft, Stettinius & Hollister, LLP of Cincinnati, Ohio, legal counsel for the defendants. Provided written opinions and deposition testimony.
- CoSTAR Services Inc. v. Crown Building Maintenance Co. d/b/a Able Building Maintenance, American Arbitration Association (AAA) Case No. Case No. 01-14-0001-9978 (2015) hired by Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara, LLP, legal counsel for the defendant. The case settled after or in arbitration prior to any hearing. Diana Parks Curran, Esq. provided an expert report and opinions.
- Petronila Cruz v. GKK, a Partnership, Circuit Court of the 11th Circuit, Miami-Dade County, Florida Case No: 12-882 CA 01 (2016). Diana Parks Curran, Esq. provided expert deposition testimony and this case is on-going.
- The Molasky Group of Companies
- West Second Street Associates, LLC
- Government Leasing Seminar, GSA, 1994 to 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, 2010 to Present
- Georgia Bar Association, 1991 to Present
- National Federal Development Association (NFDA), Southeastern Director
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. General Services Administration, Assistant Regional Counsel, 1993 to 2005
- Johnson & Montgomery, Attorneys at Law, Associate, 1991 to 1993
Pro Bono Activities
- Olympic Committee for Atlanta, GA 1996 Olympics, 1994 to 1996
- Fulton County Truency Intervention Project - Appointed counsel to juveniles , 1992 to 1998