Government Contract Financing Lawyer
Winning a government contract is only half the battle for a company wishing to engage in business with the Federal Government. Issues of financing can present significant road blocks to the commencement of and continued work on your project. Curran Legal Services Group, Inc. has extensive experience helping businesses obtain initial capital as well as secure additional money needed throughout the project due to government change orders. Founding lawyer Diana Curran is also skilled in working with the Federal Government to obtain progress payments in a timely manner and in accordance with your company’s contract.
Comprehensive Legal Service to Help Your Company Obtain Financing
Curran Legal offers many services to help clients fund their project and obtain payment, including:
- Analysis and editing of contracts to ensure financing and government payments
- Drafting of opinion letters as required by many lenders serving in the arena of Federal Government contracting
- Working with lenders to free up additional money for government change orders
- A thorough understanding of government appropriation laws, rules and compliance
- Negotiating with the Federal Government for the approval and release of progress payments
- A track record of success in obtaining contracted project financing, totaling in excess of $1 billion to date
Securing Financing After the 2008 Financial Crisis
In the post-2008 financial market, it can be very difficult for companies to secure funds from lenders, both traditional and non-traditional, for government contracted projects. Ms. Curran not only brings credible experience in obtaining financing, she is also backed by a successful track record of dealing with these issues during a recessed economy.
“Her assistance through the financial crisis encountered in real estate and financing markets in late 2008 was invaluable. Her efforts played a significant role in our financing projects at a time when construction financing was virtually unavailable.”
-Senior vice president of a development company engaged in a government contract
Georgia Federal Government Contract Attorney
Curran Legal Services Group, Inc. is located in Johns Creek, Georgia, just outside of Atlanta. Attorney Diana Curran represents government contract clients throughout the country. With extensive experience working for both the Federal Government and private clients, Ms. Curran is uniquely positioned to assist in successful contracted projects. Contact Curran Legal at 404-955-8903 to speak with a highly skilled government contract financing attorney about your legal needs.